The Recipe For Making Sundubu-jjigae (Korean Spicy Tofu Stew).
You can make Sundubu-jjigae (Korean Spicy Tofu Stew) using 9 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Sundubu-jjigae (Korean Spicy Tofu Stew)
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Tae-kyung Korean Red Chili Pepper Flakes Powder Gochugaru, 1 Lb (hot pepper flakes).
- Fill 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 cups of pork belly sliced.
- Fill 1/2 cup of napa kimchi.
- Add 2 cups of chicken stock.
- Insert 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Insert 1 cup of firm tofu cubes.
- Insert 2 stalks of onion leaves (chopped in 1 in length).
Easy Way To Make Sundubu-jjigae (Korean Spicy Tofu Stew)
- Sauté pork belly until fat is rendered..
- Mix gochugaru and sesame oil and make a paste. Set aside..
- Add kimchi to the pork belly and sauté for 30 seconds to a minute..
- Pour chicken stock and bring to a boil. Add salt and brown sugar..
- Add gochugaru paste and mix well..
- Add tofu and onion leaves. And cook for 3 more minutes. Serve hot and enjoy. 😊.
That's how to make Sundubu-jjigae (Korean Spicy Tofu Stew) Recipe.