The Recipe For Making Smothered steak an mushroom gravy🔥.
You can make Smothered steak an mushroom gravy🔥 using 9 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Smothered steak an mushroom gravy🔥
- Mix 3 packs of cube steak or whatever you perfer.
- Mix 2 (32 oz) of beef broth.
- Fill As needed of Flour plate full for coating.
- Prepare 1 pack of mushroom diced.
- Fill 5 of small onions I cut thick halves.
- Fill 3 tbs of Cajun season.
- Add 1 tbs of Garlic powder.
- Insert 1 tsp of Red pepper.
- Insert 4 tbs of Parsley flakes.
Step By Step To Make Smothered steak an mushroom gravy🔥
- Season meat with ever you like I did Cajun season an get plate of flour with season in it also Cajun season an coat your steaks an brown them in a little oil.
- Once meat is brown if you leave Gratton as us Louisianians call it that good that’s flavor once you put your onions in even. Add little bit broth an that will scrape up.
- Once onions are cooked a little add steaks an mushrooms. Then rest of your broths an seasonings bring to boil. Then, simmer cook for least 1 hour to maybe 2 once gravy has thickened an everything is cooked down good !.
- Once cooked down serve over mashed potatoes or rice.
That's how to make Smothered steak an mushroom gravy🔥 Recipe.