The Recipe For Making Gambas Al Ajillo (Spanish Garlic Shrimp)🇪🇸.
You can make Gambas Al Ajillo (Spanish Garlic Shrimp)🇪🇸 using 8 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Gambas Al Ajillo (Spanish Garlic Shrimp)🇪🇸
- Add 800 gr of Raw Jumbo Shrimp.
- Prepare 115 ml of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Chicken Broth/ White Wine (I use Chicken broth).
- Mix 10 Clove of Garlic (Chopped or thinly Slice).
- Add 2 Tbsp of Parsley (Chopped).
- Insert of Fresh Lemon as you need (Optional).
- Fill 1 Tsp of Ground Paprika.
- Prepare of Salt-Black Pepper.
Step By Step To Make Gambas Al Ajillo (Spanish Garlic Shrimp)🇪🇸
- Pat down raw jumbo shrimp (peeled and deveined) with the tails off. Season the shrimp with sea salt and black pepper. Heat the oil in a large sauté pan over medium to low heat. Add in the chopped garlic and cook it for 2 minutes. Turn up the heat to medium-high and then add the shrimp into the pan. Cook the shrimp for 2 minutes on each side..
- Then add in the chicken broth/ white wine, paprika powder, half parsley chopped and squeezed lemon. After a total cooking time of about 4 minutes on the prawn, remove the pan from the heat and transfer everything onto a serving dish..
- Top the shrimp with the remaining parsley. You can serve this dish with many other foods such as toasted French bread or cooked rice. Enjoy!😉.
That's how to make Gambas Al Ajillo (Spanish Garlic Shrimp)🇪🇸 Recipe.