The Recipe For Making Pan Cooked Ribeye Steak.
You can make Pan Cooked Ribeye Steak using 5 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Pan Cooked Ribeye Steak
- Fill 500 gr of ribeye.
- Prepare 3-4 cloves of garlic.
- Insert of 50 gr butter.
- Fill 1 pinch of rosemary.
- Fill of Salt.
Step By Step To Make Pan Cooked Ribeye Steak
- First you should brine your steaks at least 10 hours ago. You can dry out with a paper towel your steak and salt both side also edges. Every 1-2 hour you can flip your steak and dry again.
- With high temparature you need very hot pan to get mailard reaction. Cook both side of steaks even edges for each side 1 min.
- When you get mailard reaction you can lower the temparature and rest a little bit your steaks to cool your pan a little bit. When it lower the degree add butter and crushed garlics and fresh or dry rosemary (you can use thyme also). When butter is melted add your steak cook for 2 mins both size and base with melted garlic butter..
- At the end 3-4 mins wait to complete cooking itself on another plate your steaks then serve. Bonne petite.
That's how to make Pan Cooked Ribeye Steak Recipe.