The Recipe For Making Chicken & Rice Casserole.
You can make Chicken & Rice Casserole using 15 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Chicken & Rice Casserole
- Fill 4 of boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut bite size.
- Add 1 of sm onion, chopped small.
- Mix 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup.
- Mix of Sea salt.
- Mix of Black pepper.
- Mix of Garlic powder.
- Insert of Onion powder.
- Add 1 Tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Insert 1/4 of white wine.
- Insert 1 c of water.
- Fill 1 c of milk.
- Insert 2 c of white rice.
- Prepare 1 packet of Good Seasons Italian dressing seasoning.
- Fill 1 bag of frozen whole green beans.
- Insert 1/4 c of grated parmesan cheese.
Quick Step To Make Chicken & Rice Casserole
- Saute onions in olive oil til translucent and starting to brown..
- Add cut up chicken to the pan. To taste, add spices to taste and dry Italian dressing seasoning packet. Cook until just done and browned. Add balsamic vinegar, stir. Add wine, stir and let sit for 1 minute..
- While chicken is cooking, whisk soup, milk and water until combined. All all spices listed above to taste, stir..
- Add chicken to rice mixture, stir well..
- Pour into a 12x14 baking dish sprayed with nonstick spray. Top with frozen green beans, pushing down into the mixture a little bit..
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese..
- Bake in 400° oven for 50 minutes or until edges are starting to brown..
That's how to make Chicken & Rice Casserole Recipe.