The Recipe For Making Homemade Creamy Tomato Soup (Version 2).
You can make Homemade Creamy Tomato Soup (Version 2) using 14 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Homemade Creamy Tomato Soup (Version 2)
- Fill 3 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 2 Cans (28 oz) of San Marzano Tomatoes.
- Mix 1 1/2 Cups of Chicken Broth.
- Fill 1 of Onion (Diced).
- Fill 4-6 Cloves of Garlic (Halved or evenly Diced).
- Insert 1/2 tsp of Dried Thyme Leaves.
- Mix 1 tsp of Dried Basil Leaves.
- Prepare 3-4 tsp of Chicken Bouillon.
- Insert 1 tsp of Coconut Sugar or other Sweetener (To Taste).
- Mix 1/2 tsp of Pepper (To Taste).
- Add of Salt (To Taste).
- Mix 3 Tbsp of Butter (For Taste & Richness)(Optional).
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Heavy Whipping Cream or Whole Milk.
- Insert 1/2 Cup of Freshly Grated Parmesan (Optional).
Step By Step To Make Homemade Creamy Tomato Soup (Version 2)
- Heat Olive Oil in a Soup Pot over Medium Heat. Add Onions and a little bit of Salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, until Onions are soft and turning Golden. You can add Thyme, Pepper, Basil, & Butter now. Stir. Add Garlic. Cook for a few minutes until Garlic is fragrant and starting to get slight color..
- Add San Marzano Tomatoes, Chicken Broth, & Chicken Bouillon. Bring to a boil, then turn back down to Med to Med Low. Allow to simmer for 20 Minutes. Turn off heat and allow to cool down some. Using a regular Blender or Immersion Blender, blend until smooth. Depending on preference, you can run the soup through a sieve, and put it back into the pot. This will assure a very smooth soup..
- Heat soup on Medium again. Taste for seasoning. Add Sugar and more Salt or Pepper, if needed. Stir in Heavy Whipping Cream and Parmesan, if using. You can also add the Butter here, if you didn't add it earlier. Heat until hot again, and serve..
That's how to make Homemade Creamy Tomato Soup (Version 2) Recipe.