The Recipe For Making Donburi Teriyaki chicken on rice.
You can make Donburi Teriyaki chicken on rice using 10 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Donburi Teriyaki chicken on rice
- Insert 700 g of Chicken thigh cutlets.
- Mix of Garlic.
- Fill of Spring onions.
- Fill 200 ml of Soy Sauce.
- Insert 100 ml of Oyster sauce.
- Add 50 ml of honey or maple syrup.
- Mix of Cooked rice.
- Add of Onion mayo.
- Add 1 Cup of Mayo.
- Add of Spring onions.
Step By Step To Make Donburi Teriyaki chicken on rice
- Chop Garlic and spring onions and put into a large bowl.
- Add soy sauce and Oyster sauce and honey, then cover and let it marinade in the fridge.
- Chop chicken into diced pieces and place into the marinade then.
- Place frying pan on oven on high heat and cook until sauce is like a syrup consistency and Chicken is cooked.
- To make Onion mayo chop spring onions and add to mayo.
- Place rice at the bottom of bowl then add your Teriyaki Chicken then add your onion mayo and salad (optional) hope you enjoy my version of Teriyaki Chicken Donburi thank you.
That's how to make Donburi Teriyaki chicken on rice Recipe.