The Recipe For Making Coffee Marinated Flank Steak.
You can make Coffee Marinated Flank Steak using 10 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Coffee Marinated Flank Steak
- Add 1 Pound of Flank Steak.
- Fill 7 Oz. of Coffee.
- Add To Taste of Paprika.
- Mix To Taste of Cappers Powder.
- Insert To Taste of Onion Powder.
- Prepare To Taste of Black Pepper.
- Fill To Taste of Chili Powder.
- Prepare To Taste of Oregano.
- Add To Taste of Cumin.
- Prepare To Taste of Salt.
Quick Step To Make Coffee Marinated Flank Steak
- Wash the Flank Steak with plenty of water..
- Add salt to taste..
- Put the Flank Steak into a plastic bag along with the coffee and leave it for at least one hour inside the fridge..
- Mix the rest of the ingredients..
- Rub the Flank Steak with the mix..
- Grill the Flank Steak. This recipe goes very well with medium well cooked steaks..
- Cut the Flank Steak into stripes and serve. Enjoy!.
That's how to make Coffee Marinated Flank Steak Recipe.