The Recipe For Making Chicken salad romaine wraps.
You can make Chicken salad romaine wraps using 6 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Chicken salad romaine wraps
- Prepare 2-3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Mix 3 spoonfuls of mayo.
- Insert of Chopped onion.
- Prepare of Chopped green pepper.
- Fill of Salt and pepper.
- Mix 2-4 of whole romaine leaf lettuce.
Easy Way To Make Chicken salad romaine wraps
- In medium pot fill with water and bring to boil on high heat..
- Add chicken to boiling water and boil for 15 minutes or until done. Remove from water, let cool 2 mins and use hands and a fork to shred and break up chicken..
- Put shredded chicken in bowl and mix with mayo, salt, pepper, chopped onion and chopped green pepper, mix WELL. Spoon into whole lettuce leafs..
That's how to make Chicken salad romaine wraps Recipe.