The Recipe For Making Tangy smothered chicken tenderloins.
You can make Tangy smothered chicken tenderloins using 7 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Tangy smothered chicken tenderloins
- Insert 4-6 of chicken tenderloins.
- Insert of Chopped onion and chopped sweet peppers (red and yellow).
- Insert 1/2 cup of balsamic dressing.
- Add of All purpose seasoning.
- Insert 2 cups of rice.
- Prepare 3 cups of water.
- Fill of Salt for rice.
Step By Step To Make Tangy smothered chicken tenderloins
- Steam 2 cups of rice, salt, and 3 cups water in steamer or rice cooker.
- In sauce pan cover pan with olive oil on medium high heat until sizzling, add chopped onions and red and yellow peppers, saute and simmer few minutes.
- Season chicken to your liking, add chicken on top of peppers and onion, add balsamic over chicken in the pan, let chicken cook 7-9 minutes on each side. (Keep on medium high heat) juices should start to thicken, spoon jucies over the chicken constantly while cooking until chicken is done and gold brown..
- Put bed of rice and plate and place chicken over rice, spoon some of the juices and peppers over chicken. Enjoy!.
That's how to make Tangy smothered chicken tenderloins Recipe.