The Recipe For Making Steak Skewers.
You can make Steak Skewers using 11 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Steak Skewers
- Add 1.5 Lbs of Steak (Your Choice).
- Mix 2 Tbs. of Fish Sauce.
- Add 2 Tbs. of Soy Sauce.
- Add 1 Tbs. of Black Pepper.
- Mix 1 Tbs. of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 Pinch of Salt.
- Insert 2 of Limes (Zested and Juiced).
- Mix of Ginger (Sliced).
- Prepare 2 Cloves of Garlic (Chopped).
- Add Splash of Orange Juice.
- Insert of Red Pepper Flakes.
Quick Step To Make Steak Skewers
- Mix ingredients in bowl and dissolve in orange juice. Cut and cube steak. Pour marinade along with steak into a large Ziplock bag and place in fridge for at least 30 minutes..
- Cook on grill, turning frequently. 7-10 minutes depending on your heat source. Enjoy piping hot..
That's how to make Steak Skewers Recipe.