The Recipe For Making Sinigang (sour soup).
You can make Sinigang (sour soup) using 9 ingredients in 9 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Sinigang (sour soup)
- Fill 4-6 c of Bok Choy, chopped.
- Prepare 2 c of okra, cut into 1" pcs.
- Add 2 c of fresh green beans, cut into 1" pcs.
- Fill 1 c of yellow onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 c of Roma tomato, diced.
- Insert 1 of Tamarind Soup mix.
- Insert 1 of chicken bouillon cube.
- Mix 1 tsp of fresh ginger, minced.
- Prepare 1.5-2 lbs of pork sirloin, cut into bite size pcs.
Easy Way To Make Sinigang (sour soup)
- Wash and drain pork. Heat a large pan for 1 min then place pork to cook, no oil. Cook for about 7 min until brown. Remove from heat and set aside..
- Using the same pan used for the pork, saute onions for 1 min then add tomatoes and ginger. Cook for another minute then lower heat to simmer..
- Boil 4 c of water in a separate pot. Be prepared that you'll consider adding more to lesson the sour flavor..
- Add okra to tomato-onion mixture. Cook for 2 min..
- Add the cooked pork and stir to allow for the flavors to mesh. Cook for 3 min and turn off the heat..
- Once the pot of water boils, add the tamarind and chicken bouillon to it..
- Once the water starts to boil, add the Bok Choy..
- Then add in the cooked the pork mixture and green beans. Stir to combine and lower heat to simmer..
- Simmer for 10-15 min. Taste soup to see if more water is needed. I added 2 more c of water and let simmer another 10-15 min..
That's how to make Sinigang (sour soup) Recipe.