The Recipe For Making Saucy Beef Sirloin Strips w/ Broccoli & Carrots. This Saucy Beef with Broccoli is my take to incorporate more sauce to the beloved dish. How to Cook Saucy Beef with Broccoli. You can use top sirloin, New York, filet mignon or similar cuts of beef.
Usually served as main dish with steamed rice. While beef is cooking, slice onion in half. Place cut side down on cutting board and slice into thin strips. You can make Saucy Beef Sirloin Strips w/ Broccoli & Carrots using 14 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Saucy Beef Sirloin Strips w/ Broccoli & Carrots
- Mix 1/2 of kilo of beef sirloin strips.
- Insert 3 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Mix 3 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- Fill of Broccoli.
- Add 1 of carrots cut into flower shape.
- Insert 1 tsp of black ground pepper.
- Mix 1/2 cup of water.
- Add 2 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- Add 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Insert of Sesame seeds.
- Add 1 tsp of salt.
- Mix 1/4 stick of butter.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic chopped.
- Mix 1 of medium onion minced.
When all meat is removed from pan, add onion Serve some of stir-fry right away over rice or noodles along with steamed broccoli or add to stir-fried vegetables. Freeze remainder in sealed plastic bags. Hey, that sounds like the perfect Friday evening to me! Broccoli rice is always a favorite in my household and that saucy beef is making me drool!
Quick Step To Make Saucy Beef Sirloin Strips w/ Broccoli & Carrots
- Put the sirloin strips in a saucepan with briskly boiling water for about 5 minutes. It makes the meat tender in my experience 👍.
- Wash the meat in cold water then drain excess water..
- Melt the butter in a pan then add the meat. Sauté it for about 5 minutes with chopped garlic, onions, salt and pepper.
- Add the soy sauce and oyster sauce and brown sugar mixture then add the water with flour mixture. Let it simmer for 7-10 minutes..
- Lastly add carrots and broccoli cook until it’s tender. Add sesame seeds and serve with hot rice!.
This Saucy, Speedy Beef & Broccoli Stir-Fry Will Ruin You For All Others. This beef and broccoli recipe is one of my favorite recipes from that book because it uses quite a few of my mom's To keep the beef tender and not chewy, it's important to slice the strips against the grain (and another tip from. Organic Grass Fed Beef Sirloin Steaks - Good Life Premium Meats. Aged Angus Top Sirloins NY Strips Ribeyes by Nebraska Star Beef - All Natural Hand Cut and Trimmed with Signature Seasoning - Gourmet Steak Gifts Delivered to Your Home. Find this Pin and more on Wagyu Beef by Specialty Gourmet Food Online. That's how to make Saucy Beef Sirloin Strips w/ Broccoli & Carrots Recipe.