The Recipe For Making Lemon Chicken.
You can make Lemon Chicken using 14 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Lemon Chicken
- Add 500 g of chicken thigh fillet.
- Fill 1 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Add 1 of egg.
- Mix 2 Tbsp of All-Purpose flour.
- Insert 2 Tbsp of cornstarch.
- Insert 1 cup of cooking oil.
- Mix 1 cup of water.
- Mix 1/4 cup of honey.
- Fill 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- Fill 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of cornstarch.
- Insert 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Insert 1 Tbsp of spring onions (optional).
- Add slices of Lemon.
Quick Step To Make Lemon Chicken
- Season chicken with oyster sauce. Mix in egg, flour, and cornstarch..
- Fry in preheated oil until golden brown. Strain and set aside..
- In a pan, simmer water. Pour lemon juice, honey, sesame oil, and cornstarch mixture. Simmer until thick..
- Toss in cooked chicken and cook for another minute. Transfer on a serving plate, top with sesame seeds, spring onions and lemon slices (if desired). Serve immediately..
That's how to make Lemon Chicken Recipe.