The Recipe For Making Garlicky Steak with Pepperoni Bites. Easy Weeknight Meal - Steak Bites - Blackstone Griddle Recipe. Quick and easy buttery steak bites. The wonderful flavor of garlic and rosemary elevates these steak bites to the next level!
Marion is a little bit Thai (courtesy of her mum) and a little bit Australian (courtesy of her dad). Marion lives in Bangkok, Thailand and travels throughout. These steak bites were built on the idea that with one garlic butter sauce formula in your back pocket, practically anything can get the garlic butter treatment. You can make Garlicky Steak with Pepperoni Bites using 11 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Garlicky Steak with Pepperoni Bites
- Fill 1 pack of Beef Round Stir Fry (rinsed and dried).
- Mix 2 tablespoons of butter OR margarine.
- Fill 1 of onion, sliced.
- Fill 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Fill 15 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Add 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Add 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- Mix 1 pack (6 ounce) of pepperoni bites.
- Fill 1 can (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- Mix of Hot cooked pasta.
- Fill of Parmesan cheese.
While the formula is universal, we've tweaked it slightly here to ensure the steak pieces brown but the garlic. Speed is key in weeknight meals. That's why the combination of the Quicker Picker Upper and a Perfecting the Garlicky, Buttery Flavor. To make sure there's enough liquid in the pressure cooker, add some beef broth in as cooking liquid — but don't.
Step By Step To Make Garlicky Steak with Pepperoni Bites
- In a large skillet heat your butter OR margarine on low heat........
- Add to skillet your sliced onion and green pepper, sauté for several minutes........
- Add your minced garlic.......
- Now add your black pepper, Italian seasoning and pepperoni bites, sauté for several more minutes.......
- Next add your steak strips and sauté until slightly browned......
- Now add your can of diced tomatoes and heat on low to medium heat for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.......
- Serve over your hot cooked pasta topped with Parmesan cheese and enjoy 😉!!.
These super-simple pull-apart pepperoni garlic knots will kick your next party in the pants with flavor. How could you not like knotted bites of tender, chewy, golden-brown pizza dough tossed in butter, flecks of garlic and herbs clinging to the nooks and crannies? An easy garlic and pepper rub lightly adorns juicy slabs of steak. In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, garlic and pepper. Score steak and rub with the olive oil mixture. That's how to make Garlicky Steak with Pepperoni Bites Recipe.