The Recipe For Making Everything Bagel Chicken Tenders.
You can make Everything Bagel Chicken Tenders using 10 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Everything Bagel Chicken Tenders
- Add 1 cup of low fat buttermilk.
- Prepare 6 of or more chicken tenders.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- Mix 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Insert 2-3 tbsp of Everything Bagel Seasoning.
- Add of Cooking spray.
- Prepare of Buttermilk:.
- Prepare 1 cup of any kind of milk you have on hand (I used Almond milk).
- Fill 1/2 of of lemon juice.
Step By Step To Make Everything Bagel Chicken Tenders
- In a large bowl let the chicken tenders marinate in the buttermilk for 30 minutes to 1 hour. See my recipe tips on how to make your own buttermilk.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees or air-fry (air fryer instructions included).
- In a shallow dish, combine the panko bread crumbs, flour, and Everything Bagel Seasoning.
- Dip each chicken tender into the flour and panko bread mixture. Place each tender on a lightly greased baking sheet, then bake for 30 minutes, until cooked through.
- Air Fryer Instructions: Set Air fryer temperature to 350 degrees and spray the tenders with cooking spray after placing them into the air fryer basket. Cook for 12 to 15 minutes and flip the tenders halfway. Air fryer temps will vary. Bake in oven for 30 minutes. When your tenders reach 165 degrees inside and no longer pink they're done..
That's how to make Everything Bagel Chicken Tenders Recipe.