The Recipe For Making Egg Rolls.
You can make Egg Rolls using 6 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Egg Rolls
- Mix 1 of Cabbage (thinly sliced).
- Fill 2 of carrot (thinly sliced).
- Prepare 2 lbs of ground pork.
- Fill 1 package of Egg Rolls Wrappers (15).
- Prepare of Oyster sauce, soy sauce, white pepper, Chinese cooking wine, chicken powder, sesame oil.
- Mix of Green onions (chopped).
Step By Step To Make Egg Rolls
- Marinate ground pork overnight with Chinese cooking wine, oyster sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil, white pepper, chicken powder and green onions..
- Add salt to the cabbage and let it sit for 1 hour. Squeeze the juice out of the cabbage..
- Mix the cabbage and carrot with marinated ground pork. Wrap the filling with egg roll wrappers..
- Deep fry the egg rolls with heated oil under golden brown..
That's how to make Egg Rolls Recipe.