The Recipe For Making Tandoori chicken in Oven Gas stove.
You can make Tandoori chicken in Oven Gas stove using 14 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Tandoori chicken in Oven Gas stove
- Add 10-15 of Chicken leg pieces.
- Insert 2-3 tbsp of red chili powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Mix 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Insert 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Insert 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Add 3 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of green chilli paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of thick curd.
- Fill 2 tsp of dried mint leaves.
- Insert to taste of Salt.
- Insert 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Insert 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
Step By Step To Make Tandoori chicken in Oven Gas stove
- Wash n clean the chicken. Dont remove the skin as it will taste good after baking. Slit the chicken pieces in 2-3 place so that masala will be well coated inside the pieces..
- Take a large bowl, add all the ingredients and mix well..
- Apply the masala nicely into each chicken pieces and marinate it for 4-6 hrs or overnight in fridge..
- Take out from fridge 1 hour before baking, mix all the pieces ounce again and start arranging them in oven safe pan. You can roast them in normal pan also on gas stove for 20-25 mins by flipping it on regular intervals..
- Bake them in oven for 400°F for 20 mins. Then flip the pieces,brush some oil on the chicken pieces and bake them again for 20 mins..
- After 40 mins or ounce cooked, broil it for 2 mins on each side to get crispier outer. Now the tastiest and healthy less oil tandoori chicken is ready,enjoying with Ranch or tomato ketchup.
That's how to make Tandoori chicken in Oven Gas stove Recipe.