The Recipe For Making A Sandwich full of Memories.
You can make A Sandwich full of Memories using 6 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make A Sandwich full of Memories
- Insert 1/2 pound of bulk sausage.
- Fill 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 slices of Italian style bread.
- Add To taste of steaksauce I used HP sauce.
Easy Way To Make A Sandwich full of Memories
- Divide the sausage into thirds. Press till thin rectangles. Fry in skillet till done, them move to the side..
- Beat the eggs and salt them to taste. Do this in batches. Pour just enough egg on hot skillet to form a rectangle. Try to make them the size of the bread slices. Repeat till all are done. Set aside..
- Toast the bread. When toasted add mayonnaise to both slices..
- Then layer in a stack alternating egg and sausage..
- Finish stacking then add Hp steaksauce or whichever steaksauce you want. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
That's how to make A Sandwich full of Memories Recipe.