The Recipe For Making Pan Seared Minty Garlic Chicken Breast.
You can make Pan Seared Minty Garlic Chicken Breast using 19 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Pan Seared Minty Garlic Chicken Breast
- Mix of Chicken.
- Fill 2 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (thin Sliced).
- Insert 1/4 cup of Diced Tomatoes and Serranos Peppers (canned).
- Fill 1 Clove of Garlic, chopped.
- Add 1 tbsp of chopped Mint.
- Insert 1 tbsp of butter, unsalted.
- Add of Salt and Pepper, to season.
- Prepare of Field Peas/Corn.
- Mix 1/4 Cup of Seasoned Field Peas and Snaps (canned).
- Insert 1/4 Cup of Corn (canned).
- Fill 1 tsp of seasoning salt.
- Mix of Pepper, to season.
- Fill of Rice.
- Insert 1/2 Cup of Jasmine Rice.
- Insert 1 Cup of Water.
- Add of Salt, to season.
- Add 1 tbsp of Cilantro Lime Seasoning.
- Add 1 tbsp of butter, unsalted.
- Insert 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Step By Step To Make Pan Seared Minty Garlic Chicken Breast
- For the rice, add water into sauce pan and bring to a boil. Stir in rice, salt and olive oil and cover. Bring to a simmer for 15min. Add cilantro lime seasoning and butter and fluff with a fork..
- In a small fry pan bring field peas, corn and seasoning to a medium heat and let is soak in the sauce from the cans, stirring occasionally..
- For the chicken, pat not sides dry with a paper towel and season with salt, pepper, and mint (don’t spread heavily)..
- In a skillet under medium-high heat, add oil and place chicken in pan. Top with the chopped garlic on the chicken rather then just in the skillet. Let sear roughly 90sec. Flip over with garlic under the chicken now and continue to sear for another 90sec. Add in butter and place over the chicken..
- Bring heat down to low and toss in the diced tomatoes and serrano peppers.once the internal temp of the chicken is 165° remove skillet from heat..
- Plating: Add the rice in a small mound and surround one side with the beans and rice (they mix beautifully). Place chicken against rice and top with the tomatoes and peppers. Drizzle sauce from the skillet over the chicken..
- Serve and enjoy!.
That's how to make Pan Seared Minty Garlic Chicken Breast Recipe.