The Recipe For Making Mongolian beef. Mongolian beef is a dish served in Chinese restaurants consisting of sliced beef, typically flank steak, usually made with onions. The beef is commonly paired with scallions or mixed vegetables and is. Our Mongolian Beef recipe became one of the most popular Woks of Life recipes after we first published Hence, the Mongolian Beef recipe was born. (But, as Judy and the girls would say, that's just my crazy.
Mongolian beef is delicious, with silky and tender beef in a rich and savory Chinese brown sauce. My Mongolian beef recipe is very close to the taste of PF Chang's Mongolian beef. The crispy yet tender beef is amazing with the garlic and ginger sweet and savory sauce. You can make Mongolian beef using 11 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Mongolian beef
- Fill 1 1/2 lb. of Flank steak, sliced thin.
- Prepare 1/4 C. of Cornstarch or Masa.
- Fill 3 Tbsp. of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 C. of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 C. of Brown sugar.
- Fill 1/4 C. of Water.
- Insert 1 tsp. of Ginger, minced.
- Fill 3 of Garlic cloves, minced.
- Mix 1/2 tsp. of Red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 6-7 of green onions, sliced.
- Fill 3 C. of Long grain white rice.
Mongolian Beef is one of the most popular Chinese take-out and restaurant dishes and is known and Where Did Mongolian Beef Originate? Though neither the ingredients nor the method of cooking is. Mongolian Beef is one of my favorite Asian foods and this recipe did not disappoint. The flavors in the We used to order Mongolian Beef from a local Chinese Take-out and have them add celery, for extra veg and.
Quick Step To Make Mongolian beef
- In a ziplock bag or large bowl toss sliced steak with cornstarch or Massa. Coat evenly..
- Cook rice according to package directions..
- Heat large skilled to high heat and and vegetable oil. Add steak in a single layer and cook each side about 1-2 min. until edges just start to brown. Work In batches if needed. Remove and set aside..
- In a small bowl combine soy sauce, brown sugar, water, ginger, and garlic. Add sauce to the skillet and bring to a boil. Add steak and allow to thicken. About 10 min..
- Toss with green onions and sprinkle on red pepper flakes. Serve over rice..
But Mongolian beef goes beyond that. There is an array of world cuisine bear the name of a country since people want to associate the flavor and cooking style to the country of origin. Mongolian Beef is a Chinese dish that most Chinese people don't even know about. According to my research, originally, this dish was invented in the USA and it is a well known American Chinese food. This Mongolian beef recipe is so easy to make at home and tastes way better than the restaurant version! That's how to make Mongolian beef Recipe.