The Recipe For Making Fried bran liver.
You can make Fried bran liver using 10 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Fried bran liver
- Prepare 1 kg of beef liver (thin steak cut).
- Fill 2 cup of wheat bran.
- Insert 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Add 2 tsp of salt.
- Insert 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of hot chilli.
- Add 2 of large lemons' juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- Insert of Fresh Parsely.
Easy Way To Make Fried bran liver
- In a large bowl mix the spices (2 tsp salt, 1 tsp pepper, 1 tsp hot chilli, 1 tbsp cumin, fresh parsely, lemon juice, garlic).
- Then add the liver and marinate for an hour in refrigerator.
- Mix 2 cups wheat bran with 1/4 cup flour to cover the liver with.
- Remove liver from bowl immerse in bran mix on both sides, and put in a large pan of hot oil to deep fry.
- Serve with hot pepper and lemon.
That's how to make Fried bran liver Recipe.