The Recipe For Making Beans with Meatballs.
You can make Beans with Meatballs using 10 ingredients in 2 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Beans with Meatballs
- Fill 12 ounce of beef meatballs.
- Add 2/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- Insert 30 ounces of baked beans.
- Insert 2 teaspoon of yellow prepared mustard.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Add 1 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- Add 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of diced green bell pepper.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- Mix 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
Easy Way To Make Beans with Meatballs
- Heat and brown the ground sirloin. Cut the meatballs in half and cook them. Add the peppers, spices, mustard and allow to simmer,12 minutes covered..
- Add the beans allow to simmer covered for 20 minutes on medium low heat. Serve with tortillas. I hope you enjoy!!!.
That's how to make Beans with Meatballs Recipe.