The Recipe For Making Asian chicken noodle salad.
You can make Asian chicken noodle salad using 17 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Asian chicken noodle salad
- Mix 8 oz of spaghetti.
- Mix 1 of red bell thinly Julianne.
- Mix 1 cup of thinly grated carrots.
- Mix 4 of green onions thinly sliced on the biased, white part removed.
- Mix 3 oz of chopped honey roasted peanuts.
- Add 1 cup of chopped packed herbs (cilantro, mint, basil).
- Add 1 of large chicken breast poached and pulled.
- Prepare of For the sauce.
- Add 3 of large garlic cloves fine minced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of seasoned rice vinn.
- Insert 1 tbs of soy sauce.
- Insert 1 tbs of fish sauce.
- Add 1 tbs of brown sugar.
- Add 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Insert 1 tbs of hoisin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chile oil (or to taste).
- Fill 1 tbsp of sambal.
Easy Way To Make Asian chicken noodle salad
- Start by poaching the chicken and pulling, set aside..
- Cool the noodles to al dente and rinse to stop the cooking and set aside.
- Add all the sauce ingredients together and whisk well.
- Cut all the veggies and add to a large bowl along with the noodles.
- Add the sauce to the veggies and noodles and using your hands mix thoroughly. Set in the fridge to marry for no less than 3 hours but preferably over night..
- Before service chop the herbs and peanuts and mix all thoroughly and serve..
That's how to make Asian chicken noodle salad Recipe.