The Recipe For Making Ampalaya Con Carne. Ampalaya Con Carne is beef stir-fry with bitter gourd. This is dish is quick and easy to make. How to Cook Ampalaya Con Carne.
You will simply enjoy eating this Ampalaya Con Carne Recipe. Ampalaya (Bitter Melon) with coconut milk and soy sauce. Ampalaya comes primarily from the Philippines, and is known for many health benefits: prevent/counteract type-II diabetes. You can make Ampalaya Con Carne using 13 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Ampalaya Con Carne
- Insert 1/2 lb of beef sirloin, sliced into thin pieces.
- Add 1 piece of ampalaya (bitter gourd), cored and sliced.
- Mix 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of thumb ginger, minced.
- Insert 1 piece of onion, chopped.
- Add 3/4 cups of water.
- Fill 2 tablespoons of cooking oil.
- Fill of Marinade:.
- Fill 3 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Fill 2 tablespoons of oyster sauce.
- Mix 1 1/2 teaspoon of Sesame oil.
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Add 1 1/2 teaspoons of cornstarch.
Ampalaya Con Carne is beef stir-fry with bitter gourd. This is dish is quick and easy to make. How to Cook Ampalaya Con Carne. My Ampalaya Con Tofu - Free download as Word Doc (.doc /.docx), PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read online for free.
Step By Step To Make Ampalaya Con Carne
- Combine beef sirloin, soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil, and ground black pepper..
- Mix well. Add cornstarch and then continue to mix until all ingredients are well distributed. Marinate for 10 minutes..
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the marinated beef sliced. Cook both sides for 30 seconds..
- Stir-fry the beef for 3 minutes. Set aside..
- On the same pan, saute the ginger and garlic. Add onion and continue to cook until it softens..
- Put the ampalaya into the pan. Cook for 1 minute..
- Add the beef back into the pan. Add water and bring it to boil. Cook in medium heat for 5 minutes..
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve and Enjoy!.
Recipe for my husband's favorite vegetable dish. Sauté onions and garlic in oil. Add in the beef, ampalaya and black beans. Ginisang Ampalaya en Hipon es un delicioso salteado de vegetales hecho de bittermelon Asegúrate de raspar toda la médula blanca que está dentro y cortar la carne verde lo más delgada posible. Ampalaya also known as bitter melon in english and it seldom mixed with other. That's how to make Ampalaya Con Carne Recipe.