The Recipe For Making Teriyaki Chicken Lumpia.
You can make Teriyaki Chicken Lumpia using 10 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Teriyaki Chicken Lumpia
- Insert 1 lb of ground boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely shredded carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely shredded green cabbage.
- Add 1/3 cup of minced yellow onion.
- Prepare 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- Fill 2 tbsp of sesame seed teriyaki sauce.
- Insert 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Mix 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Insert 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Fill 30 of wrappers.
Step By Step To Make Teriyaki Chicken Lumpia
- Over medium heat, cook the chicken until done. Stir in sesame seed teriyaki sauce, garlic powder, sea salt, and black pepper. Break up any large chunks. Taste a sample. If additional salt or pepper is needed, now is the time to add it. Drain meat and set aside to cool. (I use chicken thighs instead of chicken breast as thighs will retain more moisture.).
- Keeping the remaining liquids, heat onions, garlic, and carrots until onions begin to caramelize and carrots soften. Drain off any remaining liquid..
- Turn off heat, add back chicken and add cabbage. Mix together using residual heat for two minutes. Remove mixture and set aside to further cool..
- Roll cooled mixture into 1/2 rolls using wax paper, piping bag, or sausage stuffer. Cut into 3 to 4 inch lengths, then wrap with spring roll or lumpia wrappers..
- Traditionally, lumpia are fried in vegetable oil until all sides are golden brown. I personally have problems with deep fried foods, so instead I put them in a convection toaster oven for 5 to 7 minutes. For this variation, serve with more of the sesame seed teriyaki sauce..
That's how to make Teriyaki Chicken Lumpia Recipe.