The Recipe For Making Steak Tartare - Spicy.
You can make Steak Tartare - Spicy using 13 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Steak Tartare - Spicy
- Fill 100 gr of Filet - the best you can get - I use Kobe 5 or Black Angus.
- Add of Baguette or other Toast.
- Prepare of All these are ideas - use more or less of each to your Taste.
- Prepare 20 Gr of Mustard - Dijon for Classic - I like to use Colmans English for hotter - you can also add a little of the powder if you prefer dryer mixture.
- Fill 4 gr of Shallots - Minced.
- Insert 4 gr of Capers - Minced.
- Insert 4 gr of Chives - Minced.
- Add 1 of small Cornichon - Minced.
- Mix 1 Tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Insert of Any Spicy Sauce to Taste - I use tabasco habanero or powdered Chilli.
- Fill 1 Tsp of Lemon or Lime Juice.
- Prepare 2 of perfect Egg Yolks.
- Fill Splash of Cognac.
Easy Way To Make Steak Tartare - Spicy
- Place beef in the freezer to firm slightly. The meat will chill from the outside in. You want the surface to be frozen and the inside to be chilled (DO not freeze). This should take about 30 minutes..
- Put everything else (Apart from Yolks) in a Bowl and mix - keep tasting and add salt and pepper until perfect..
- Put into a little dish and upturn on a plate and place the Yolk on top - serve with the bread or toast of your choice..
That's how to make Steak Tartare - Spicy Recipe.