The Recipe For Making Steak & Brussels.
You can make Steak & Brussels using 14 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Steak & Brussels
- Insert 3 of NY Strip Steaks.
- Insert 10 of Brussel Sprouts (Roughly).
- Fill 4-5 of Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Fill of Peppers (Your Discretion).
- Mix 1 of Green Onion.
- Insert 2 Cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 Packet of Sazón.
- Mix of Adobo.
- Add of Black Pepper.
- Insert of Kosher Salt.
- Insert of Creole Seasoning.
- Insert of Seasoned Salt.
- Prepare of Butter.
Easy Way To Make Steak & Brussels
- Salt thawed steak generously and return to the fridge for 20 minutes. While that’s percolating, prep your veggies. Cut the stem off of the Brussel, chop in half, then thinly slice..
- Remove steak from fridge. Pat any moisture with a paper towel. Season steak with Sazón, black pepper and Adobo. Add a hunk of butter to a frying pan. Turn heat on medium, melt butter and add garlic, onion, peppers and mushrooms. Season veggies with creole seasoning, seasoned salt and black pepper. In a hot pan, add steaks then turn heat down a notch..
- When onions are beginning to turn translucent, add in Brussel sprouts and combine. Don’t cook the hell out of the veggies. Adjust heat to finish when the steak is done. If the veggies finish first, just turn them on low and stir occasionally..
- I cooked my steak to an internal temperature of 145 F and let it rest (off heat) about 8 minutes or so..
- Plate. Slice green onion and use as garnish. I served mine with white rice..
That's how to make Steak & Brussels Recipe.