The Recipe For Making Skye's Burger with Beans.
You can make Skye's Burger with Beans using 8 ingredients in 2 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Skye's Burger with Beans
- Fill 29 ounces of baked beans.
- Fill 1-2/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- Add 1 tablespoons of yellow prepared mustard.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Heinz tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Add 1 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- Add 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Fill 1 teaspoon of salt.
Easy Way To Make Skye's Burger with Beans
- Start browning the beef. Add the spices, ketchup, sugar and mustard. Stir in and continue to brown..
- Add in beans and simmer for 20 minutes. Serve, with a tortilla. I hope you enjoy..
That's how to make Skye's Burger with Beans Recipe.