The Recipe For Making Quick Fried Noodles (Mie Goreng).
You can make Quick Fried Noodles (Mie Goreng) using 18 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Quick Fried Noodles (Mie Goreng)
- Fill of Sauce:.
- Insert 2 tbsp of cooking oil (I used coconut oil).
- Mix 1 tbsp of sweet soy sauce (I used Indonesian kecap manis).
- Insert 1 tbsp of Teriyaki sauce.
- Mix 1/2 tsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli flakes (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chicken powder.
- Add of Noodles:.
- Fill 200 gr of dried egg noodles.
- Insert 1 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- Fill 1 tbsp of chopped shallot.
- Add 2 of eggs, make into scrambled eggs, set aside.
- Prepare 1 handful of sliced fish balls or meat balls.
- Insert 1 handful of chopped greens.
- Mix 2 tsp of cooking oil.
- Add 1-2 tbsp of sweet soy sauce (to taste).
- Prepare of Salt and pepper (to taste).
- Insert of Sambal (optional).
Quick Step To Make Quick Fried Noodles (Mie Goreng)
- Mix all ingredients for the sauce in a bowl, set aside..
- Cook the noodles in boiling water for about 2-3 minutes until it's softened. Drain..
- Pour the sauce into the noodles. Mix well..
- Heat the frying pan, add chopped garlic and shallot..
- Add the seasoned noodles, stir, add eggs and fish balls. You can adjust the taste by adding some more of sweet soy sauce, salt and pepper, a spoonful or two of your favorite sambal if you like it spicy. Lastly add the chopped greens..
- You can make this dish earlier for your next day's lunch box (without veggies since they will be wilted). Let it cool, put it on a sealed box and store in the fridge. Reheat in the microwave just before serving..
- You can also mix the ingredients for the sauce ahead and store in the fridge. The sauce mix is also good for fried rice..
That's how to make Quick Fried Noodles (Mie Goreng) Recipe.