The Recipe For Making Pan Seared T-Bone Steak.
You can make Pan Seared T-Bone Steak using 4 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Pan Seared T-Bone Steak
- Mix 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of fresh ground pepper.
- Insert 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil (EVOO).
- Add 1 1/2 lb. of T-Bone (steak).
Quick Step To Make Pan Seared T-Bone Steak
- Sprinkle salt and fresh ground pepper to both sides of the steak..
- Drizzle the EVOO on a medium-high cast iron skillet. Make sure that you begin to see smoke and then place the steak on the skillet..
- Pre-set oven to 350°F and sizzle steak on medium-low for 4 minutes on each side. Place steak in oven for 6-8 minutes..
- (An instant-read thermometer inserted perpendicularly into the steak registers 125 degrees F for medium rare.).
That's how to make Pan Seared T-Bone Steak Recipe.