The Recipe For Making Mongolian Glazed Steak.
You can make Mongolian Glazed Steak using 9 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Mongolian Glazed Steak
- Insert 4 (8 oz.) of sirloin or NY steaks.
- Add 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare of Black pepper and Salt.
- Fill 1/4 cup of cornstarch.
- Insert 1 tbsp. of vegetable oil, plus more for brushing.
- Add 1 tsp. of grated ginger.
- Insert 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Insert 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Fill 1 tbsp. of ketchup.
Easy Way To Make Mongolian Glazed Steak
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (160 degrees C)..
- Place steak on a rimmed sheet pan; pat dry thoroughly and add 1 tablespoon soy sauce over each steak. Massage into steak on all sides and season with pepper. Transfer steaks onto a clean rimmed sheet pan in a single layer. Sprinkle steaks evenly with cornstarch on both sides. Shake off any excess, then brush lightly with vegetable oil..
- In a small bowl mix together vegetable oil, ginger, garlic, brown sugar, and ketchup. Set aside..
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat..
- Place steak on skillet cook 3 to 4 minutes per side. Brush glaze on both sides of steak and cook 1 more minute on each side until glaze is caramelized..
- Return steaks to the sheet pan. Place the sheet pan of steaks in the preheated oven, and cook 25 minutes, or to an internal temperature of 145 degrees F (63 degrees C)..
That's how to make Mongolian Glazed Steak Recipe.