The Recipe For Making Chicken alfredo.
You can make Chicken alfredo using 13 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Chicken alfredo
- Insert 500 g of Penne pasta.
- Insert 1 kg of Chicken breast.
- Add 200 g of Mushrooms.
- Add 500 ml of Cooking cream.
- Fill 1 tbs of Butter.
- Fill 1 tbs of Vegetable oil.
- Mix of Onion 2 medium onions.
- Insert 3 cloves of Garlic.
- Insert 2 tbs of Black pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbs of Salt.
- Mix 2 tbs of White pepper.
- Insert 100 g of Parmesan cheese.
- Fill 150 g of Mozarella cheese.
Step By Step To Make Chicken alfredo
- Cut your chicken in small cubes, add 1tb of oil to pan, and slightly cook your chicken.
- In the same pan, add 1 tbs of oil and 1 tbs of butter, add onion then garlic, cook until brown color appears, then add the mushrooms until soften.
- Add around 500 Ml of cooking cream and add all your peppers to taste then add 150g of mozarella.
- When it's boiling, add the mushrooms and the chicken and cook for 3 more minutes.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese before serving.
That's how to make Chicken alfredo Recipe.