The Recipe For Making Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs.
You can make Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs using 7 ingredients in 10 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs
- Mix 2-6 of chicken thighs with or with out bone (skin left on).
- Insert of Black pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 (1 oz.) of packet dry ranch salad dressing mix.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Add 1 tbsp of water.
- Add 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Fill 1 of garlic clove, minced (I use about 3).
Step By Step To Make Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees..
- Cover a baking sheet in foil, non-stick side up..
- Place the chicken thighs on baking sheet with the fattest side up..
- Generously season with salt and pepper..
- Bake chicken for 25 minutes, when skin has started to crisp..
- In a small bowl, combine the dressing mix with the olive oil and minced garlic and blend. If needed add the lemon juice to thin mixture..
- Brush the ranch and oil mixture over the chicken thighs..
- Continue to cook chicken in oven until crispy and golden brown and internal temperature reads 165 degrees..
- To get a tiny bit more crunch broil for 5 minutes watching your chicken closely so it doesn't burn..
- Serve with bulgur wheat, salad, rice, kimchi, broccoli and more..
That's how to make Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs Recipe.