The Recipe For Making Spicy Shredded Chicken Dip.
You can make Spicy Shredded Chicken Dip using 22 ingredients in 11 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Spicy Shredded Chicken Dip
- Mix 1 of Whole Chicken.
- Fill 1 of Large Onion.
- Prepare 2 of Shallots.
- Prepare 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- Fill 1 Pkg. of Cherry Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 Block of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 3 Cups of Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 16 Oz. of Sour Cream.
- Fill 1 Can of Chipotle Peppers in Adobe Sauce.
- Mix 1/4 Cup of Pickled Jalapeños.
- Add 1 of Habanero Pepper.
- Mix 1 of Green Onion.
- Fill 1 Bottle of Frank’s Red Hot Wing Sauce.
- Mix 2 Tbs of Butter.
- Insert 2 of Tomato Bullion Cubes.
- Add 1.5 Quarts of Water.
- Insert 2 pk of Goya Sazón.
- Add of Old Bay Seasoning.
- Add of Black Pepper.
- Mix of Onion Powder.
- Mix of Garlic Powder.
- Add of Parsley Flakes.
Quick Step To Make Spicy Shredded Chicken Dip
- Place separated whole chicken into a cast iron Dutch Oven. Season well with black pepper, Old Bay, garlic powder and onion powder. Dissolve bullion cubes in HOT water and pour over chicken. Bring to a simmer..
- This part is really up to you. I let the chicken simmer for a couple of hours. It’s only going to get tender and flavorful simmering. When chicken is tender to your liking, remove and reserve. Allow to cool. You can freeze chicken stock for later use..
- When the chicken has cooled, remove from bones. I suggest using your hands. It’s a good way to ensure there are no straggling bones left behind. Keep shredding until you have a chicken salad-like consistency..
- Prepare your veggies and shred your cheese..
- In the same pot the chicken was in, melt butter and sauté onions, shallots, garlic and habanero. Roughly 5 minutes..
- Half cherry tomatoes and give the jalapeño peppers a rough chop. Add to the sautéed vegetables along with the can of chipotle peppers. Mix well..
- Return shredded chicken to the pot. Add whole bottle of hot wing sauce. Stir to incorporate..
- Add in cream cheese and mix throughly until melted and combined..
- Add whole tub of sour cream and 3/4 of the cheddar cheese. Stir to combine. Top with remaining 1/4 of cheddar cheese..
- Place in a preheated 375 F oven for 30 minutes. Garnish with parsley flakes and sliced green onion..
- Clean up is a breeze in the cast iron. Of course you can make this in a casserole dish. Just do all the prior steps before the oven in a pot and transfer to the casserole dish..
That's how to make Spicy Shredded Chicken Dip Recipe.