The Recipe For Making Sausage and Kale Soup.
You can make Sausage and Kale Soup using 10 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Sausage and Kale Soup
- Add 6 cups of Kale.
- Fill 4 of Garlic Cloves (minced).
- Mix 1 of small Onion (chopped).
- Fill 1 lb of Italian Sausage (either Mild or Hot).
- Fill 1/2 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Fill 1 cup of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- Insert 12 cups of Chicken Broth.
- Insert 6 of Russet medium Potatoes.
- Add 1/4 tsp of Black Pepper.
Quick Step To Make Sausage and Kale Soup
- In a pot add the tablespoon Olive Oil. Sauté the garlic and onions and the 1/2 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes for about 2 minutes or until Onions are transparent. Mix in the Italian Sausage (either Mild or Hot) and Black Pepper. Brown the sausage and break them up into pieces..
- Add the Chicken Broth into the pot. Bring to a boil. Once boiling add the potatoes. Bring to a boil again. Once it's boiling turn down the heat to low to medium heat. Simmer for about 15 minutes or until potatoes are soft but not overly soft..
- Add the Heavy Whipping cream. And bring the soup to a boil. Then at the end add the Kale. Enjoy..
That's how to make Sausage and Kale Soup Recipe.