The Recipe For Making Easy hakka noodles. Fairly easy to make hakka noodles is a popular Indo-Chinese dish of stir fried noodles. Hakka Noodles - Use any Indian brand of Hakka Noodles. I have used Ching's Hakka Noodles.
You may buy something from a trusted brand you prefer. In this video we will see how to make hakka noodles at home. Hakka Noodles Recipe is very easy to make and very delicious. You can make Easy hakka noodles using 12 ingredients in 1 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Easy hakka noodles
- Prepare 1 pack of chings hakka noodles.
- Fill 1 cup of carrots neatly diced.
- Insert 1 cup of beans neatly diced.
- Insert 2 of eggs scrambled.
- Prepare 1 cup of grilled chicken tenders.
- Insert 1 of onion diced.
- Mix 2-4 of green chillis.
- Insert 1 bunch of spring onions diced.
- Add 2-3 tbsp of hot shiracha sauce.
- Fill 2-3 tbsp of maggi ketchup.
- Add 1 cup of mushroom sliced.
- Mix of Crushed black peppers.
A perfect vegetarian dinner for the family! Hakka Noodles Recipe is one of the most famous Indo-Chinese recipe in India. Hakka Noodles are made from plain boiled noodles, stir fried with sauces and vegetables. Hakka noodles are something that can make even full grown adults feel like kids and no you don't In this recipe we show you how to make the most perfect hakka noodles in just three easy steps.
Easy Way To Make Easy hakka noodles
- Boil the noodles and keep aside, shallow fry all veggies, egg and chicken, add in the noodles and mix well with the sauces adding generous amnt of salt and peppers..
Vegetable Hakka noodles are also more commonly known as Vegetable Chow Mein. Vegetable hakka noodles consists of stir fry noodles with a variety of vegetables. This is a quick and easy. Veg Hakka Noodles Recipe (with Step by Step Photos). This quick and easy to make Chinese noodle dish is perfect as a snack or main course and for hosting great parties. That's how to make Easy hakka noodles Recipe.