The Recipe For Making Chicken Stew.
You can make Chicken Stew using 17 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Chicken Stew
- Fill 2 1/2 lbs of boneless chicken thighs, all fat cleaned.
- Fill 2 cans of diced tomatoes with liquid.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- Add 2 tbs. of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Fill 3 tbs. of Minced garlic.
- Mix 1/2 tsp. of Rosemary.
- Fill 1 tsp. of Thyme.
- Add 1/2 tsp. of Hot Mexican chili powder.
- Add 1 tsp. of Hungarian paprika.
- Mix of Salt and pepper.
- Mix 2 tbsp. of Tomato paste.
- Prepare 4 stalk of celery cut into bute size pieces.
- Add 1 of very large onion diced.
- Mix 2 of large carrots peeled and cut into bite size pieces.
- Fill 3 of bay leaves.
- Mix 1 can of red kidney beans drained and rinsed.
Easy Way To Make Chicken Stew
- Sauté onions, carrots and celery until onions are slightly translucent..
- Add salt and pepper, thyme, rosemary, bay leaves, paprika, chili powder, diced tomatoes, tomato paste and broth. Bring to boil..
- Add raw chicken cubed into bite size pieces. Boil for 25 minutes on simmer, low-md (3 or 4) with lid on..
- Remove lid, add corn and beans..
- Turn heat to md. Boil with lid off for 10 minutes..
- I served this with cheddar bay biscuits, garlic bread and/or a crusty french bread. Kids added sour cream and parmesan or cheddar. We like options lol..
That's how to make Chicken Stew Recipe.