The Recipe For Making Chicken 65.
You can make Chicken 65 using 11 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Chicken 65
- Mix 500 gm of chicken.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- Fill 4 tablespoon of yoghurt (curd).
- Prepare 4 of green chilli.
- Add 2 tablespoon of refined oil.
- Insert 1 pinch of red chilli powder.
- Fill 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Add 6 of curry leaves.
- Insert 4 tablespoon of tomato ketchup.
- Add of salt as required.
- Fill of For Garnishing: 1 stalk chopped spring onions.
Easy Way To Make Chicken 65
- For the marination, take a bowl and mix chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, curd and salt together. This marination step is very important and will give this chicken recipe real flavour..
- Now, wash the chicken in cold running water and chop it. Once it is done, add the chicken pieces in the marinade. Once the chicken pieces are well-coated, keep them aside for 4-5 hours so that flavours are well absorbed. You can keep them in the refrigerator..
- Now, take a deep-bottomed pan and heat oil in it over medium flame. Once the oil is sufficiently hot, carefully put the marinated chicken pieces in the oil and shallow fry them till cooked or golden from both the sides..
- Now, remove and cook the chicken pieces in a separate pan without oil over low flame. This step will make the chicken crispier. Once done, add the green chillies, curry leaves and ketchup. Mix well till the chicken pieces are well coated and continue to cook over medium heat for 5-6 minutes. Transfer the dish in a serving bowl and garnish it with chopped spring onions..
- Chicken 65 is ready. Serve as a snack or you can pair this easy snack recipe with drinks of your choice. Prepare this delectable snack on weekends or when guests are coming over!.
That's how to make Chicken 65 Recipe.