The Recipe For Making Cheesesteak Pasta.
You can make Cheesesteak Pasta using 10 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Cheesesteak Pasta
- Add 2 of lbs. Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 of Green Pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1 of Yellow Onion, diced.
- Add 1 Can of Sliced Mushrooms, chopped.
- Mix 1 Tbsp. of Onion Powder.
- Add 1 Tbsp. of Garlic Powder.
- Add 1 Tbsp. of Black Pepper.
- Fill 3-4 of Tbsps. A1 Steak Sauce.
- Add 2 Boxes of Jumbo Macaroni Shells.
- Prepare 3 Cups of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
Quick Step To Make Cheesesteak Pasta
- In a large pot fill half way with water. Turn heat to High and bring to a boil. Add 1Tbsp. Salt. Add pasta n turn heat down to let simmer..
- While pasta is cooking in a large frying add meat, veggies, and seasonings. Cook til meat is no longer pink. Drain the grease add back to pan. Add the steak sauce and mix til combined. Set aside..
- Once noodles are soft drain the water. Add back to pot. Add meat mixture and 11/2 cups shredded cheese. Stir til everything is well mixed and combined. Serve with rest of shredded cheese as garnish and enjoy..
That's how to make Cheesesteak Pasta Recipe.