The Recipe For Making Stuffed Ampalaya.
You can make Stuffed Ampalaya using 10 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Stuffed Ampalaya
- Insert 1 of big size or 2 medium ampalaya.
- Prepare 1-2 of beaten eggs.
- Insert 200 gms of minced chicken.
- Fill 1 pc of potato, peeled and diced.
- Add 1 of carrot, peeled and diced.
- Fill handful of Raisin,.
- Prepare of Minced garlic.
- Fill of Chopped onion.
- Insert of Oil for frying.
- Fill of Salt and pepper.
Step By Step To Make Stuffed Ampalaya
- Prepare all vegies, cut ampalaya 3 inches cylindrical, remove seeds. Chopped potato, carrots, onion..
- Boil ampalaya until half cook or as preferred, once done remove from water and set aside..
- Sautė garlic and onion..
- Add minced chicken and cook until brown, add little water if necessary..
- Add vegies (potato and carrot). Add raisins..
- Season with salt and pepper. Simmer until vegies are done..
- Stuffed the pre boiled ampalaya with chicken mix..
- Dip in beaten egg then fry all sides..
That's how to make Stuffed Ampalaya Recipe.