The Recipe For Making Homemade chicken alfredo.
You can make Homemade chicken alfredo using 10 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Homemade chicken alfredo
- Fill 1 bag of egg noodles.
- Add of Skinless chicken tenders.
- Fill of Alfredo Sauce.
- Mix 2 tablespoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of chopped garlic.
- Insert 1/2 of mozzarella cheese.
- Mix 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Mix 10 oz of soften cream cheese.
- Fill 1/2 cup of mayo.
- Add 1/4 cup of heavy cream or milk.
Easy Way To Make Homemade chicken alfredo
- Boil pasta in big pot separately. Add oil to keep from sticking..
- Cut chicken into small pieces, cook on stove top 10-15 minutes or until done. Put to the side..
- In medium sauce pan and medium heat. Put cream cheese and heavy cream or milk and stir until cream cheese has melted. Add mayo for creamier sauce but mayo is optional. And mix all together til smooth..
- Add parmesan and mozzarella to mixture and stir until fully melted in. Then add garlic and pepper and mix well, then add chicken to sauce and mix together..
- Put pasta on a plate and spoon chicken and Alfredo over pasta. Garnish with parsley. ( Do not mix pasta and chicken/Alfredo all together. The pasta will absorb the sauce and will be dry. Only add together once put on a plate for single serving..
That's how to make Homemade chicken alfredo Recipe.