The Recipe For Making Barbecue Chicken.
You can make Barbecue Chicken using 10 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Barbecue Chicken
- Insert 1 of Kilo Chicken (choice of cuts).
- Mix 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- Insert 1 cup of soysauce.
- Fill 1 cup of lemon juice concentrate.
- Prepare 1 cup of banana catsup.
- Add 5 grams of cayene.
- Fill 5 grams of paprika.
- Mix 1 cup of sprite.
- Mix 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Insert of Salt and pepper.
Step By Step To Make Barbecue Chicken
- Mix the marinade ingredients together in a bowl : Minced garlic, soy sauce, calamansi juice (or use lemon), banana catsup (or use tomato catsup), half of the soda, salt, black pepper,sugar, cayene, paprika.Leave ½ cup of the marinade plus the sugar, aside for the grilling glaze. Pour the rest of the marinade over the chicken. Keep in a non-reactive container. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate the chicken overnight..
- Pre-heat the outdoor barbecue grill to a medium high heat. Get ready with the grilling glaze set aside from the day before, add the sugar and remaining soda. Grill the barbecued chicken, about 20 minutes on each side. Total grilling time should take about 40 minutes. Baste the chicken barbecue every few minutes so that it gets moist and shiny..
- Serve and enjoy!.
That's how to make Barbecue Chicken Recipe.