The Recipe For Making Lime Beef with Mush and Potatoes.
You can make Lime Beef with Mush and Potatoes using 10 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Lime Beef with Mush and Potatoes
- Fill of Steak marinade.
- Insert 2 pound of eye of round beef.
- Prepare 8 of large limes.
- Add 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of Mush and Taters.
- Add 1-1/2 pounds of potatoes red and Yukon.
- Fill 1 pint of beef broth.
- Fill 2/3 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- Insert of To taste salt.
Easy Way To Make Lime Beef with Mush and Potatoes
- Season with salt and garlic. Squeeze the limes and add the seasoned beef to a Ziploc bag..
- Add the lime juice and liquid smoke, to the beef. Fill a large bowl with water. Push the bag under water except a little part left open to allow the air to escape. Now seal the bag. Allow to marinate 30 minutes. Discard the marinade. Grill to mark the meat. Simmer in the beef broth 3 minutes and turn off heat. Allow to rest in broth for 15 minutes..
- Cut the potatoes into bite size pieces. Remove the beef from the broth and bring broth to boil. Add breadcrumbs to broth and stir in. Add potatoes and cook till fork tender. Smash them and mix with the breadcrumbs and broth..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
That's how to make Lime Beef with Mush and Potatoes Recipe.