The Recipe For Making Chicken Enchiladas (white sauce).
You can make Chicken Enchiladas (white sauce) using 8 ingredients in 9 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Chicken Enchiladas (white sauce)
- Fill 4 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter.
- Fill 5 of Green Onions, diced up.
- Fill 3 Cloves of Garlic, minced.
- Prepare 3 Lbs of Chicken Breast, boneless skinless, Diced.
- Fill 4 Oz of Cream Cheese, cut in chunks.
- Add 24 Oz of Salsa Verde.
- Prepare 8 of Burrito Size Tortilla Shells.
- Add 2 C of Mozzarella, Shredded.
Step By Step To Make Chicken Enchiladas (white sauce)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onions and garlic to oil. Heat until softened and oil is infused with flavor..
- Toss diced chicken into skillet. Heat until cooked..
- Stir in cubed cream cheese and salsa. Simmer until sauce is smooth and well blended..
- In a 9 X 13 cake pan spoon some sauce into the bottom of the pan..
- Place one tortilla shell at the edge of the cake pan, spoon chicken and sauce into tortilla (Doesn't need to be stuffed full), roll, and push too the edge of the pan. Repeat until shells are used. Pour remaining sauce over stuffed tortillas.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes..
- Turn oven off. Remove pan from oven, sprinkle with cheese, return to oven until cheese is fully melted..
- Separate individual enchiladas and serve. They can be served alone or with sides. A bed of lettuce, corn chips, beans, rice, vegetables, or whatever you would like..
That's how to make Chicken Enchiladas (white sauce) Recipe.