The Recipe For Making Brad's red wine NY steaks with grilled asparagus.
You can make Brad's red wine NY steaks with grilled asparagus using 23 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Brad's red wine NY steaks with grilled asparagus
- Add of For the steak.
- Prepare 3 of 10 - 12 Oz NY steaks.
- Mix 3 tbs of butter.
- Mix 1 of medium sweet onion, sliced thin.
- Mix 12 Oz of shitake mushrooms, sliced.
- Add of For the marinade.
- Fill 1 cup of red wine like burgundy or cabernet.
- Prepare 1 tbs of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbs of balsamic vinegar.
- Mix 2 tbs of red wine vinegar.
- Insert 2 tbs of minced garlic.
- Insert 1 tbs of black pepper.
- Prepare Pinch of sea salt.
- Fill of For the asparagus.
- Fill 1 1/2 lbs of asparagus.
- Insert 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Add 1 tsp of steak seasoning.
- Mix of Garnishes.
- Prepare of Steak sauce.
- Insert of Horseradish.
- Insert of Parmesan cheese.
- Insert of Au jus.
Easy Way To Make Brad's red wine NY steaks with grilled asparagus
- Mix all the marinade ingredients in a LG bowl. Add steaks and marinade a couple hours. Turn fairly often..
- Cut the tough ends off of the asparagus. I like to use thicker spears to handle the grilling better. Mix with rest of asparagus ingredients and let sit..
- Melt butter in a LG frying pan. Carmelize onion and mushrooms over medium low heat. Stir often..
- Preheat and clean grill. Grill steaks and asparagus over medium high heat until asparagus is tender and steaks are at desired doneness. I always cook rare. The first time you flip steaks pour a little marinade over them.
- When steaks are done, plate. Top with a little steak sauce, then onion and mushrooms. Top with cheese. Use other desired garnish. Serve with asparagus and bacon cheddar mashed potatoes. Enjoy..
That's how to make Brad's red wine NY steaks with grilled asparagus Recipe.