The Recipe For Making Steak N Shrimp Enchiladas.
You can make Steak N Shrimp Enchiladas using 18 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Steak N Shrimp Enchiladas
- Add 1 lb. of skirt steak (cut into tiny 1 inch strips).
- Mix 1 bag of frozen 31-40 shrimp; peeled and deveined.
- Insert to taste of Salt, Pepper.
- Insert to taste of Garlic Powder.
- Mix to taste of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 2 of tablespoon. Worcestershire Sauce.
- Insert 1 packet of Goya Sazon (I used the kind with Cilantro).
- Fill to taste of Theos Black Pepper Sauce.
- Insert 2-3 of squirts of Lemon Juice.
- Add 3 tablespoons of Butter.
- Fill 8 oz. of Diced Yellow Onions.
- Prepare 8 oz. of Pico De Gallo.
- Mix 2 bags of Mexican Cheese (I used Sargento).
- Add 1/4 cup of Pasta Sauce (I used Tomato Basil).
- Fill of Sour Cream (optional).
- Add 3 tablespoons of butter.
- Mix 6 of Flour Tortillas (Soft Taco).
- Add as needed of Cooking Spray.
Step By Step To Make Steak N Shrimp Enchiladas
- Season Steak with salt and pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, Worcestershire sauce, Goya Sazon (1/2 packet) and 1 tablespoon of Theos Black Pepper sauce..
- Season Shrimp with salt and pepper to taste, garlic powder, onion powder, remaining Goya Sazon, and 2-3 squirts of lemon juice..
- In a skillet, melt better over med heat and cook onions til golden brown. Add Pico De Gallo and cook til veggies are softened, About 10-15 minutes. Add steak and 3-4 tablespoons of Theos Black Pepper sauce and cook til steak is cooked through..
- Next, Add your shrimp and cook for 4-5 min. Add 1 bag of Mexican cheese, stir til melted, and turn of heat..
- Grab you a plate and place your flour tortilla on it. Scoop the mixture (3-4 tablespoons) in tortilla and wrap it up and place in a greased baking dish..
- Continue until all tortillas are stuffed and rolled up. (I used 6).
- Add 1/4 cup of pasta sauce (I used Tomato Basil) to mixture and stir. Pour mixture onto tortillas and spread that bitch out 🤣.
- Top with 1/2 bag of Mexican Cheese and Bake for 25 minutes at 350. Serve with Rice, Beans, and Sour cream. Enjoy 😋.
That's how to make Steak N Shrimp Enchiladas Recipe.