The Recipe For Making One Pan Lemon Parmesan Chicken and Asparagus.
You can make One Pan Lemon Parmesan Chicken and Asparagus using 11 ingredients in 16 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make One Pan Lemon Parmesan Chicken and Asparagus
- Fill 2 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken thighs, trimmed.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of flour.
- Fill 1 stick (8 Tbs) of unsalted melted butter, divided.
- Prepare 1 cup of Panko bread crumbs.
- Insert 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Insert of S&P.
- Insert 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of parsley.
- Add 4 cloves of garlic, minced and divided.
- Mix of Zest and juice of 2 lemons, divided.
- Add 1 lb of fresh asparagus.
Easy Way To Make One Pan Lemon Parmesan Chicken and Asparagus
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Line baking sheet with parchment.
- Place flour and S&P in one bowl.
- Put 6 Tbs melted butter, 2 cloves garlic, zest and juice of 1 lemon in second bowl.
- In a third bowl, combine Panko, Parmesan, S&P, garlic powder and parsley. Blend.
- Dredge chicken on each side in flour, then butter mixture, and into Panko mixture.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Repeat until each piece is coated.
- Place pan in oven and bake 15 minutes.
- While chicken cooks, trim asparagus.
- Melt remaining butter and add remaining garlic and lemon zest and juice and blend.
- Coat asparagus with butter mixture.
- Flip chicken over so underside and cook.
- Add asparagus to pan.
- Bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until asparagus is tender-crisp and chicken internal temperature is 165.
- When chicken is done, drizzle with remaining butter mixture.
That's how to make One Pan Lemon Parmesan Chicken and Asparagus Recipe.