The Recipe For Making Beef Oven Pockets.
You can make Beef Oven Pockets using 17 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Beef Oven Pockets
- Add of Beef.
- Mix 1-1/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Fill 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Mix of Pockets.
- Insert 1-1/2 cup of all purpose flour plus extra for dusting.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil for coating dough.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Insert 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Insert 1 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- Mix 1/2 cup of hot tap water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely grated Parmesan cheese.
- Mix of Wash.
- Insert 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of water.
- Insert As needed of kosher salt for sprinkling on top.
- Mix 4 teaspoon of shredded Parmesan cheese.
Easy Way To Make Beef Oven Pockets
- Oil the bowl. Coat the dough and allow to sit undisturbed for about 30 minutes..
- Season the meat and form into 4 patties. While the oven is preheating to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, let the patties get to room temperature..
- Flour a surface and put the dough for the pockets on it. Divide into 4 equal amounts. Roll each one out one at a time..
- Add a meat pattie into the center and fold the dough around the patties. Set folded side down on a lined oven safe pan. Repeat till done. Mix the egg and water. Add 3 slits into top of each pocket. Brush with egg wash..
- When coated with egg wash sprinkle with kosher salt. Put into oven for 45 minutes. Check from time to time juices will build up so I had to drain the pan once..
- After 30 minutes add shredded Parmesan on top and allow to melt for about 15 minutes in oven. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!!.
- The ground sirloin didn't shrink to much..
That's how to make Beef Oven Pockets Recipe.