The Recipe For Making Steak Fajita Quesadilla.
You can make Steak Fajita Quesadilla using 13 ingredients in 2 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Steak Fajita Quesadilla
- Fill 1 lb of skirt steak.
- Add 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Add to taste of S&p.
- Mix 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Add 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 of onion slided.
- Insert 4 cloves of garlic sliced.
- Fill 2-3 of bell peppers, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of jalepeno, sliced.
- Add 2 tbs of butter.
- Insert 1 (10 pk) of tortillas.
- Fill 1 bag of Mexican shredded cheese.
- Mix of Favorite sides: avocado, salsa, sour cream.
Easy Way To Make Steak Fajita Quesadilla
- Season skirt steak with olive oil, salt, pepper, chili powder & cumin. Slice all vegetables. Cook skirt steak on high heat, 3 minutes on each side. Let the steak rest for 10 minutes. While the steak is resting, over medium heat sautee onion & garlic until almost translucent. Add bell pepper, jalepeno, salt & pepper, cook slightly. Cut steak into strips..
- Fold steak into veggie mixture, remove from heat. In a clean pan, melt some butter. Lay down tortilla, top with cheese, fajita mixture then cheese again. Top with tortilla. Pat down. Cook on both sides until golden. Remove from heat, cut into fours. Repeat process until all quesadillas are made. Enjoy with yohr favorite toppings!.
That's how to make Steak Fajita Quesadilla Recipe.